First constitutive meeting of the working group MTB facilities of the FLL
On August 20th, the first constitutive meeting of the MTB facilities working group took place in the office of the FLL. Ralf Maier was elected as head of the rules committee.
With the cooperation of associations and manufacturers, a set of rules on the subject of MTB systems is being developed:
- Association of German Landscape Architects, BDLA
- Association of German Cyclists, BDR
- German Mountain Bike Initiative, DIMB
- International Association of Sports Facilities, IAKS
- Federal Institute for Sports Science
- Association of gardening and landscaping
- Working group of experts in horticulture – landscaping – sports ground construction e.V. AGS
- Specialist company: Pumptrack.de
Comments are closed.